dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

My Mind's Eye Awesome August Challenge 10 Photos

Hi,

This challenge is so amazing I didn't think I could do it! But I did yeah.......
You had to include ten pictures on either a doubled pages lo or a single page lo and wow it turned out pretty cool as I may say so!
I love all the pages I've seen on the My Mind's Eye blog pretty awsome job ladies!
If you haven't visit My Mind's Eye blog go over here you can stil enter this challenge there is one day left.
Well now for my page I've used the "Miss Caroline" collection love the red in this wonderful collection.
The girl that's on my lo is my little niece "Roos" and it was so very funny because she hated that hat that she had to wear because of the sun! But in the end she smiled.
Hope you like my lo as much as I loved making it!
Thanks for visiting my blog love to see you soon!

Love Amy  

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw 10 foto's op een lo super geworden heerlijke foto¶s ook!
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOw! Great job getting so many photos on one page!! Adorable!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. such an adorable multi pic page and she is just a little doll!! Ingrid xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Geweldig gedaan met 10 foto's. Ik kwam de challenge ook tegen maar zat even met die 10 foto's, altijd lastig om meerdere foto's te verwerken, maar vind jouw layout echt helemaal super geworden, succes weer !!! ps. print jij je foto's zelf ? Zo ja, wat voor printer gebruik je ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen