zondag 7 april 2013

Card challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs

Hi happy sunday to all my scrappyfriends,

Today I wanted to show you a card I created.........for the amazing Cheery Lynn Designs

challenge blog.
 most of you know I'm not a card maker at all.
But my card last sunday got me into the flow of making cards.
I can't say I love it more than making layouts because that's what I like best.

This is my card I created with the gorgeous "Secret Garden" collection by Graphic 45
I also used some gorgeous Imaginarium Designs pieces....
For the Cheery Lynn dies I used: DL137 Japanese Lase & Flourish Frame and DL 184 Sophia's Heart 
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog had to be about
Back to Nature
(add a bug/butterfly/bird/etc)

 Here are the rules:
  • You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one. 
  • You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at the end of this post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
  • You MUST link to this challenge in your blog post or on your gallery post
  • You may only enter the challenge ONCE per week.
This is the card I created love how it turned out:
 Beautiful Garden
Hope you all like my card I really loved making this card and those dies are amazing to work with
I wish everybody a fun and happy sunday.

Love


                 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Amy, your card is simply beautiful! I love your choice of Cheery Lynn dies. Wonderful attention to detail as well! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous, Amy! I like everything about it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amy beautiful card. Especially love your two tone butterfly and your flowers are awesome. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Challenge. Good Luck

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Amy! Thank you for joining in on the giveaway at my blog! I really love this creation and love what you did with the butterfly too! Have a wonderful week! Mandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A beautiful card Amy, thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Amy! I have come over from BITW and I look forward to sharing our creations over there.. I really LOVE your card and I love your style of scrapbooking too!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen