zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

"Our Romantic Walk" my fourth Cheery Lynn Designs post!!

Happy Saturday,
 Today I would like to share a layout with you!
It's my first one for Cheery Lynn Designs as their DT member.
And I love making them it's a little smaller then what I normally do but I love the effect it has.
I attached it to a canvas piece so it can be hanged on a wall.
 
Onze Romantische Wandeling
Our Romantic Walk
I did a little mixed media and some stitching on the base of my paper.
All the flowers are inked on the edges and then build from the inside out with a pearl centre.
The Lace Light Deco Border on top of my page is really easy to use if you look closely you will see that I tore all the midsections to get it curved like that....so you don't have to use it just straight.
The picture is one of my husband and I during our photo-shoot on our wedding day (20th of April 2012)!
I layered it on the most gorgeous die ever made Sophia's Heart.

 I adore making flower clusters and all the leaf dies sticking out of them.
If you have any questions on how I did something you can always comment on this post.
Then I will get back at you asap.
 
Cheery Lynn Design dies used:
 
I hope you all enjoyed my post today, and I would love for you to enter the amazing
The prize you could win is a $20 shopping credit at Cheery Lynn Designs shop amazing right??
 
Have a wonderful creative weekend.
 Love
 


 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely page! The mix of flowers looks gorgeous...great DT start!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are an artist in your own right. Amazing work Amy. I love your work. Nice website too! I'll be looking for inspiration now that I found your webpage!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amy you must be wondering why I'm not commenting on your beautiful work, I'm still not getting your posts through my daily feed. I've re-followed you and it says everything is OK so I'm not sure what's happening and I'm missing seeing your gorgeous layouts. Hopefully I'll see them again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen