zaterdag 23 november 2013

Be Happy card for Cheery Lynn Designs

Goodmorning everyone,
I wanted to make a card this week that would make you happy when seeing it...
So that's how I called my card.

Be Happy
I wanted to have a whole bunch of flowers on my card and so I did.
I love making them so much and Cheery Lynn Designs has the most amazing flower dies ever.
I think my card looks kind off romantic too and my husband said "it looks more like a Christmas card honey".

Some close-ups:

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
 
Every week I think this week I would not used so many dies but I just can't! It feels like a must lol
I would love for you to enter this weeks challenge 107 - Tag you're it!
You could win some amazing Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Love

 

2 opmerkingen: