zaterdag 4 januari 2014

8x8 Layout for Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy New Year everybody,
I all wish you a wonderful and creative 2014.
For my layout today I wanted to challenge myself. To NOT use patterned papers on my layout and only work with my gorgeous Cheery Lynn Design dies.
I also did some pasting, painting, spraying and stamping on my layout it's kind of mixed media style. well at least that's what I want it to be *grin*.


 
Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
 
 
I was totally inspired by one of the layouts of the wonderful Di Darling....she creates so many inspiring projects....thanks Di!!!

Did you all see that are TWO challenges at the moment ????
You could win the EBOSSER yeahhh isn't that great.
You could also enter their weekly challenge 113 - Thank You -
==> here <==


Next Friday it's a big day over at Cheery Lynn Designs they will release the pretty new dies.
Oh I can't wait to let you all see it......
See you Friday!!

Love

 
 
 
 
 
 

5 opmerkingen: