donderdag 7 augustus 2014

Altered Clock for ***Tresors de Luxe***

Happy Thursday everyone,

Today I would like to share my OTP project I created for "Tresors de Luxe" a clock I bought a while back. I love the projects the other fellow DT members are making & showing off on the blog {did you see it already?} 
This clock is standing on my desk so I have to look at it most off the day, what better way to cover it with all Tresors de Luxe products right?
For the base off my clock I used some gorgeous Maja Designs papers I love how all off their collection go so well together. I kept the clock simple as I may say so because I like it already :-))

Pretty Time 
The Front
I'm totally in love with all the flowers Tresors de Luxe sells that I can't get enough off them.
The Back
The gorgeous doily can be removed & is attached with magnetic discs so I can replace the battery when is needed. I stamped on the backside with some written stamps....which I personally love!
Some close ups from the beautiful products I got to work with.




Tresors de Luxe products used:
                                  FL-046                               
 { I used the green colored one} 

Thank you so much for stopping by today always love it when you visit.....hope you will have a wonderful Thursday!

Love 


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow just a touch of prettys to add to your clock and what a transformation.. love it.. love that lace too..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOOVe that vine up the side of the clock, & the flower clusters look DELISH....gorgeous transformation:):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen