zaterdag 23 augustus 2014

DT work for Imaginarium Designs! Playing with Prima Marketing BAP challenge & challenge 146-Doilies {CLD}

Happy Saturday everyone,
Today I would like to share a layout I've created for my DT work for Imaginarium Designs!
I will also be entering Prima's Build-A-Page challenge this time I really loved the sketch designed by the very talented  Jennifer Snyder!
I've used the soft pink papers {and lace black paper from the Lyric collection which is my fave} from the pretty "Delight" collection & tons of metal embellishments.
This is the pretty sketch:

  
This is my take on the sketch:
Your Smile

I will also be entering at challenge 146-Doilies at

 Cheery Lynn Designs Blog
I love doilies especially the once from Cheery Lynn Designs on this layout I used just one
DL102 - French Pastry
I cute it in half and tucked them behind the flower clusters
A little closer:






I all wish you a very happy & creative weekend!

Love



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hij is prachtig Amy!! Leuk hoe je dat kant gebruikt hebt. Ik word helemaal niet goed van dat spul, niets voor mij :) En ik moet er nog 3! Wanneer leer ik eens NEE zeggen? Op jouw scrapstijl vind ik het dan juist wel weer super staan. Prachtige kleuren op deze layout ook. Fijne zondag ! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. AMY!! I love your layout! Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Amy, lovely to see you over for Cheery Lynn's challenge. Your page is utterly adorable, love it. Thanks for joining in the challenge and good luck.
    Julie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful layout, Amy, what a little cutie pie. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Amy Love your multi media layout with all the beautiful details. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Design challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een supergaaf lootje en wat een héérlijke en vrolijke foto!! Lekker bekkie zeg :) Mooie details op je LO ,geweldig die strookjes kant ook!
    Groetjes,Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen