zondag 24 augustus 2014

Everyday life layout for ***BoBunny***

Hi ya all,
I hope you are enjoying your Sunday,  I will spent my Sunday creative & with my lovely family.
Today I would like to share a mixed media layout made with the gorgeous "Happy Trails" collection by BoBunny!
It's already up on the BoBunny blog ==>here<== 
I'm really into mixed media at the moment & that's awesome because BoBunny released some awesome mixed media products: like pasts, pearl accents, stencils & sprays to work with!
But for this layout I had to go with some older non BoBunny inks, spays, pasts & stencils because I haven't received my DT box jet, customs is hating my name & picked my box out of the bunch again so I have to wait a little longer with before I can play! My hands are itching to get dirty hehe.

Fur Ever Friends: 

Everyday the four of us talk a hugh walk in the near by park our puppy Fibi is loving those walks because she can walk without a leech!
 A little closer:


  
This picture I took a couple of weeks ago just before Fibi fell in the cold water!
I'm into making fabric flowers at the moment the top layer of the flower with the paw print center I made myself it's super easy I will try & post a tutorial on my blog asap.
  

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Happy Trails, Paw Prints, Fur Fashion/Happy Trails
12 x 12 Chipboard: Happy Trails
Stickers: Happy Trails Combo Stickers, Head Over Heels Combo Stickers, Happy Trails Cardstock Sticker
Brads: Happy Trails
Jewels: Happy Trails, Frosting Jewels
Kraft Wood: Clocks
Stamps: It Is Written
Blossoms: Natural Earth Zinnia, Denim Blue Zinnia, Buttercup Bouquet, Buttercup Dahlia, Wildberry Dahlia
Doilies: Small 

Thank you so much for your visit & have a wonderful Sunday 

Love 

3 opmerkingen: