zaterdag 10 januari 2015

The Challenge #1 at ***Studio 75***

Hi everyone, 
Today I would like to share my first layout as a design team member for Studio 75. 
I am very happy to be on this amazing team working with such lovely papers. 
The #1 challenge rules:
- create any project for the man or boy (card, LO, album, notes etc) 
- using the color palette included in the collage
- the work must be new
- you can submit up to 3 works, each in a separate post
- if you use products studio75 and you mark it, then we will be glad ;)

The challenge rules you can be found HERE.
Pretty color palette right??? And you do not have to used Studio 75 papers I you don't own any and still be in the race to win some.  
Here is my take on the challenge: 
On the picture you see my darling dad back in 1974 before I was born.
I totally like to use this picture so you will lots more of it hehe
Let's have a closer look: 


 Studio 75 products used: 

Stempel - zębatki

Pan i Pani Black 05
Other products used: 
Cheery Lynn Designs gear die
Lindy's Stamp Gang spray's 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I really hope you are going to enter the challenge have a blessed day!

Love 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten