woensdag 29 april 2015

Beautiful Sunset Layout for ***BoBunny***

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to show you a layout that I made with the pretty "Rose Cafe" collection by BoBunny I really enjoy making layout's & card's with this collection that I am almost out of papers. 
For this layout I used the yellow & greens that Rose Cafe has in it.
I am totally into those colors at the moment {I find yellow really hard to scrap so I wanted to challenge myself using that color}

The most beautiful sunset ever: 
The picture I used is one of myself during our vacation to Spain in 2010.
It was such a stunning sunset and they get that everyday I am so jealous.
Let's have a closer look: 




BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Papers: Garden, Villa, Bistro/Rose Cafe
Noteworthy: Rose Cafe 
Jewels: Double Dot Citrus
Stickers: Tuxedo Alphabet
Blossoms: Clover Dahlia, Clover Pansy, Buttercup Pansy
Buttons: Sweet Life & from my BoBunny Stash
Dies: Flutter 
Stamps: Distressed Texture, It Is Written
Pearlescents: Gold, Sugar
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Sugar

I sure hope you all like my layout! Did you already enter my giveaway at the top of this page??
I want to wish you all a wonderful & inspirational day.
Love 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wat kan ik toch genieten van je LO-tjes. Zoveel details en aparte accenten zijn er altijd te zien.
    BoBunny is ook een van mijn favoriete merken.
    Groetjes, Ria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is lovely, love using yellow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen