zaterdag 5 december 2015

Challenge #12 Always Capture the Moment Layout for ***Studio 75***

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today it's a new challenge at the Studio 75 blog this time it's a beautiful mood board made by the lovely Anna Kaczmarek! 
I took two of the lovely pictures {the lower right one and I printed out the text picture and placed them on my layout as well} out of the mood board to create a layout with just take a look at this lovely, very creative & wintery mood board:
Beautiful right? 
I know you will be inspired by this one and I can't wait to see all your amazing works with it. Well let's now take a look at my take on this mood board.

Always Capture the Moment: 
For me it's a real challenge not to distress my borders of my layout because I always think I am not done jet lol. I just received a package that I ordered with some lovely old/new designs by "Scrapiniec" Decorative chipboards which I think go great with all your Studio 75 papers both from Poland ;-). 

 When I was a little girl I loved winter very much, but now when I am getting older I sometimes think who the heck invented snow and cold weather uggh!! That's the opposite of what I love to create I really enjoy making wintery layout, cards etc. The snowflakes are some dies from Cheery Lynn Design where I am designing for again. 

For this layout I used a bunch of spray's, stamps and pastes. I really hope you enjoyed my post today and I can't wait to see your work too.....have a wonderful creative week!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. GORGEOUS! LOOOVE the colours & that deer....really beautiful page :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze vind ik echt zo prachtig!! echt een hele mooie layout...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen