dinsdag 22 december 2015

Forever Mine 8x8 Layout for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today I am up on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog with another 8x8 layout! This time I used the pretty "Mon Amour"collection by Graphic 45 it's a really romantic to work with. So that means I had to use a romantic picture so I used one of my husband and me this is one of my favorite pictures of us.
When our son saw me on it he said oelala sexy picture mommy ;-)
This layout has a lot of layers

Forever Mine: 
This weeks challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog is about thank you for me that also reverse to being thankful. And I am very thankful for the love my husband and I have together. He is my soulmate and I could not wish for anything more. For the background of my picture I used the 
Dutch Daisy Boutique I thought that was very appealing because we live in The Netherlands. 

And for the banner in the middle of my layout I cut up the outer die of the Royal Scandinavian Boutique to make a border and for the centers of my flowers I used a diamond gem but for two of them I used a vintage screw brad {which are my favorite pieces to use as flower centers} 



Thank you so much for your visit today! I really hope I have inspired you to make a 8x8 layout with your lovely Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
 I can't wait to see your entry in the challenge  #216 - Thank You Theme at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog. Have a great day!  

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Your blog makeover looks fantastic! Love love your layout too, so romantic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ok wow i love your blog! and what a great layout.. love all your layers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful layout! I love your blog and am following you so I don't miss a thing!! Merry Christmas!!
    Barb MacAskill

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen