vrijdag 11 december 2015

Happy Smile Layout for ***Studio 75***

Goodmorning everyone, 
Today I like to show you a layout I made with the lovely Rosalie in the GardenWinter Morning  & Splash It! collections. As maybe some of you know I love to combine collections like I did here and in my last layout for Studio 75. The picture I used you have probably seen before as I love to scrap it so much. It's of my sweet mom & uncle when they were little kids. 

Happy Smile:  
First I started with the red Splash It! background paper where I layered the brick paper from the Rosalie in the Garden collection on top of. Then I tore the brick paper and used the other side of it on the middle of my page. 
Let's have a closer look:


On top of that I sprayed with two Lindy's Sprays and pasted a Prima Stencil to finish it. 
Later on I added some flowers, chipboard and a cute Prima resin bird. 


I really hope you like my layout today and if you love the papers I used here you could always enter the challenge at the blog!
Have a wonderful and creative day.

1 opmerking:

  1. Schitterende lay-out! Wat een geweldige foto, kleurtjes en details! Het is echt een mooi vintage geheel zo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen