dinsdag 19 januari 2016

Baby Boy/Girl Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Hi lovelies, 
 Today I would like to show you two cards I made for Cheery Lynn Designs one for a baby boy and one for a baby girl. For these cards I used the pretty "Vintage Baby"collection by Maja Design. 
Since this weeks challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs is about "Sweethearts"
I thought I would use the new release die B675 - Sweetheart Candy
 It's such a adorable die to work with.

Baby Boy: 

Baby Girl: 

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used: 
CAFLRS-13- Flourish #13 {set of 2}

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I always love your comments. 
If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter the weekly challenge to win a $20 shopping spree. This weeks challenge is #220 - "Sweethearts" there are some amazing entries already enjoy creating and good luck! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten