vrijdag 20 mei 2016

Lovely Timeless Moments for ***Creative Embellishments*** & ***Maja Design***!

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today I am up on the Creative Embellishments and Maja Design blog with this 12 by 12 layout using some amazing chipboard pieces {going to miss using those after June}and the gorgeous "Life in the Country" collection by Maja Design. But I will be designing for another chipboard manufacturer from July on. I just love how colorful this collection is I found this adorable picture on Pinterest and I immediately thought of this collection to use. I treated the chipboard with different mediums and embossing powder, stickles, paint and beads.  

Lovely Timeless Moments: 
The green background sheet I stitched on the borders then I used embossing ink with a rubber text stamp by Creative Embellishments. Which I embossed with purely white embossing powder. I also sprayed and paste on this background sheet. 


 The flowers I used are off course by Petaloo {this time not handmade}which are my favorite flowers by far in this industry. I added some cheese cloth & tread behind my flowers and lifted them up with some foam tape.

 Don't you just love the clocks on my layout well I really do love that sheet from the "Vintage Autumn Basics"collection. Lately I am in to using beads on my chipboard pieces they look so very cute on them. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I would like to wish you a warm & lovable weekend. If you would like to see what I used for this layout you could always visit either Creative Embellishments or Maja Design blog. I have the link on my right sidebar of my blog. We will be leaving for a family get together with my husbands side of the family it's been a while since we did this. Also because it was his grandparents their idea and they are both not among us anymore so this makes it extra special I think.  

1 opmerking:

  1. Heel mooi Amy, wat is dat voor bloemenstencil wat je hebt gebruikt?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen