woensdag 25 januari 2017

Dream Big Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning lovelies. 
Do you also love all the new releases as much as I do?? For my card today I used the pretty "Dreamweaver"die which is amazing on it's own. I wanted to make my card a little Spring like because I miss the warmer weather.  It's so cold here in The Netherlands brrr. For my card I used some Maja Design papers and some mixed media products. 

Dream Big: 
The feathers on the Dreamweaver die I cut out times two so it looks like it moves a little. In the centers of the flowers I added some cream colored prills after I stuck two layers of the flowers together. I also added some flat back pearls on the Dreamweaver.

I also cut out the Dreamweaver two times and cut out the middle and layered them on top of each other to give it more depth and then I used foam tape to lift it a little. 
Cheery Lynn Design dies used:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a lovely week.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten