vrijdag 16 juni 2017

Salt in the air & Sand in my hair Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic*** and playing at *Mixed Media Place*, *Lindy's Stamp Gang* and *13 Arts*!!

Hello lovely friends,
Today I have created a layout with the pretty new Sand and Sea collection. What I really love about this collection is that it has such pretty pastel colors in it, and the designing is endless as you can do so much and you don't even have to make layouts, altered ard or cards in a beach theme. For this layout I tried a mixed media technique that exists for quite a while now and that is speaying on a piece of plastic and then place it on you background sheet and you do that with different colors as I did on this layout.

Salt in the air & Sand in my hair: 
I tore the right corner piece from the Coral Reef sheet and placed that on the Beach This Way sheet. I also added a little piece of that same paper sheet on the top of my layout. Later when I treated my background with clear gesso I added the sprays with that technique I told you earlier when I finished that, I stamped and used a stencil and some paste to my work. Then I worked my way up with the flower cluster.
This layout is based on this months mood board at The Dusty Attic blog {we would love for you to enter the challenge you could win $100 worth of beautiful chippies} for those of you that haven't seen the board jet here it is....



All the chipboard pieces are off course by The Dusty Attic and treated with different acrylic paints, waxes, spray's and paste's. I just heard about the new waxes by finnabair and I have to tell you they totally rock and are wonderful to use. The seagulls I painted with different acrylic paints by The Dusty Attic and I tried to let them look like real seagulls {I just took a picture from the net} and it worked out pretty well I think ;-) At the end I added some sea shells to compliment my flowerclusters.



As you can see I also cut out the tree trunks from the 8x8 paper pad and added those in between both seagulls and also next to them. In my flower cluster I also added a flair from "Cuts2luv" where my sweet design team buddy Valerie Ouellet designs for not only she is in their DT but she also designs flairs as she also designs stamps for 49 and Market she is such a talented lady.



49 and Market products used: 
Sand and Sea Collection: Beach This Way, Coral Reef, Sand and Sea 8x8 paper pad, Garden  Blooms Pale Lavender, Garden Vine Pale Lavender, Vintage Shades Cerise Bouquet, Vintage Shades Sage Bouquet, Vintage Shades Blue Blossoms, Vintage Shades Cerise Blossoms Floral Mixology Mojito, Georgie's with all your heart stamp set.


The Dusty Attic products used: 
Dusty Attic chipboard pieces: DA1570 Ornate Frame #5, DA1042 Seagulls, DA1752 Salt in the air..., DA1496 Fishnet #2 Stencil, DA1764 Confetti #2 Stencil, DA Paste, several acrylic paints 

Other products used: 
Rust Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese cloth, Gesso, Ink.

With this layout I will be entering this months challenge at Mixed Media Place blog they have a wonderful and soft toned mood board which is I really love let's have a look: I gave my layout that beachy feel and was inspired my the lower picture on the left and the colors from the other pictures.
Mixed Media Products used: 
Ruste Effect Paste - the brown one
3D Matte Gel
Metallique Wax - Brushed Iron

And I also will be entering in this months challenge at "Lindy's Stamp Gang" they have such a great color challenge this month with a bunch of my favorite colors let's have a look: 
 As I said in my text above I used several of the Lindy's Stamp Gang products. On this layout I used a new technique {for me new} some sort of watercoloring with plastic packaging and it worked out great the colors go so well together and they look just like the papers I used. 
Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day and weekend.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. just say AMAZING for this creation thanks for playing at mmp challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy! I adore this LO! Fabulous piece of art!Thank you for playing with Mixed Media Place!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This layout is totally amazing I love every single details! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Amy!! This is gorgeous!! I love what you have done with this and all those gorgeous soft colours!!! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh and thanks for joining us at MMP xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So soft and tender! Thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Amy - this is so beautiful and romantic - just love it - thanks so much for sharing it with Lindy's oxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wow Lovely project thanks for playing with Lindy's. I love the details!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So soft and pretty and so many beautiful details, Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow!!! Amy, I love love love your layout!!! It's simply amazing!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen