maandag 6 november 2017

November Moodboard at ***Maja Design***

Goodmorning lovelies,
Today we have a new mood board over at the Maja Design blog. It's a lovely pretty scenery with Christmas colors which totally fit the new collection Joyous Winterdays. For this mood board I made two shaker cards with this amazing collection. On my first card I also used a pretty stamp which are not selling anymore sadly it came with the pretty "Vintage Winter" collection I finally got my hands on it and I had to use it. 

Fa La La La La: 



Let me show you the pretty November mood board: It's lovely right?

Wonderful Christmas: 



Maja Design papers used:
Joyous Winterdays 12x12
Joyous Winterdays 6x6

Thank you so much for your visit and if you would like to see more inspiration with the lovely mood board please head on over to the Maja Design blog which you can find in my right side bar!
Have a great and inspirational day.....hugs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten